These closed cell foam rubber sanding pads are great for working with platinum as well as many other metals. They are flexible enough to conform to almost any contour or surface, making them an essential for any jewelers workbench. They can be folded or trimmed to make it possible for it to fit into small spaces.
- Can be used either wet or dry
- Micron graded aluminum oxide abrasives
- Safe for a variety of applications
- Can be trimmed to fit into small spaces
- Tough enough to be used on platinum
- Flexible sanders
- Choose from super fine, fine or medium grit
- Sold individually
- Product size 5.6" X 4.6" X 1.1" (141 X 116 X 29mm)
|Grade||Produces a finish comparable to||Recommended Usage|
|Medium||120-180||Shaping plastic filler, Coarse sanding|
|Super Fine||500-600||Final sanding of primer|
Esslinger & Co. is independent of and not affiliated with or sponsored by 3M®. Warranty does not apply to non-genuine parts supplied by Esslinger & Co.