Imagine selling a clock that is always accurate to the exact second and automatically sets itself to the correct time at annual daylight savings changes! Movement contains a mini radio receiver that monitors a low frequency time signal that broadcasts from Fort Collins, Colorado. That signal enables the movement to self-correct every day so it always shows the exact time according to the national time standard. Shaft length measures 5/8" inch. Hour/min and sweep second sold individually and not included with clock movement. Not recommended for use with metal dials.
- Fits up to 1/8" thick dial
- Runs on one "AA" battery (not included)
- Includes mounting hardware
- Longest recommended hands to be used with movement is 7"
- Overall shaft length: 5/8" inch (15mm)
- Shaft thread length: 1/4" inch (7mm)
- Standard hardware includes hex nut, flat washer and hand nut
- Brass mounting shaft (threaded) measures 5/16" (7.8mm) in diameter
- Hour hand shaft measures about 13/64" (5.0mm) in diameter
- Minute "I" hand shaft measures about 1/8"(3.3mm) x 7/64"(2.8mm)
- Uses one AA cell (Not included)
- Dimensions: 2-9/16" x 2-1/4" x 3/4" inches