This tool is designed to make removing friction pins quick and easy. The parallel scissor action created by this tool gently installs and removes watch case friction pins from a watch band. The plastic handles allow you to exert pressure and the little metal pins push the band pins out allowing you to complete the adjustment of the watch band.
- One side drives out spring bars
- One side drives pins in and out
- Metal frame with plastic handle
- Outstanding Swiss Quality
- Size 5 X 2 X 1" Inches (123 X 65 X 9mm)
- Will adjust bracelets up to 30 mm
- Swiss Made