Make repair estimates quick and easy with the new Jeweler Profit Bench Mat Repair Price Guide by David Geller. This comprehensive guide prices out all of the common jobs typically seen in a jewelry store. It includes jobs like: cleaning, prong repair, watch battery replacement, ring sizing and much more all organized in easy to read tables. The estimates are specific and include separate pricing for job complexity, metal type, rush service and other factors. The guide is comprised of 2 double sided sheets that are removable from the bench pad and updateable with metal pricing changes. The pad features a clear plastic cover and a soft non-slip base. The mat measures 9.5" x 8" inches.
- QuickCheck repair list by David Geller
- Takes the guesswork out of repair estimates
- Consists of 2 sheets held in a bench mat with a clear plastic cover
- Sheets are removable and more can be added
- Mat measures 9.5" x 8" inches