Diamond coated blade cutting wheel for ring cutting pliers (item # 48.180 & 48.195). Upgrading to a diamond coated blade allows you to use your ring cutting pliers on much harder materials that would quickly dull a standard hardened steel blade. Diamond coated bits always require lubrication. They can be used on a variety of materials like titanium. Blade diameter is .775" inch (20mm) with a 1/8" inch (2.9mm) mounting hole.
- Replacement diamond coated blade for ring cutter # 48.180
- Blade diameter measures 3/4" inch (19mm)
- Mounting hole measures 1/8" inch (2.9mm)
- Diamond coating allows cutting of much harder metals then the standard blade
- Diamond blade has longer life compared to standard blade
- Use with lubrication (water or oil will work)