Our Dual Chime Quartz clock movements with pendulum and removable speaker make clock repair easy and affordable. Along with the pendulum these movements also have a chime, you have the option of playing a Westminster chime or Whittington chime, chime type and volume are controlled with a switch on the back of the movement. There is also a night silence mode controlled with a switch as well. Speaker is held in place on the rear of the movement, but is removable and can be mounted elsewhere with an 8" wire. These movements measure 3.75" x 5.25" with speaker and have a thickness of about 1.75" with speaker and measures 1.375" without speaker (does not include shaft length). Post diameter is about 5/16". Mounting hardware is included. They use one "C" battery that is sold separately. These will accommodate hands up to 4.5". Hour/min and sweep second sold individually and not included with clock movement.
- Available in short (11/16") or long (1-1/16") length posts
- Rear volume control knob and rear time set knob
- Choose from Westminster chime or Whittington Chime with switch on back
- Night silence switch on back so movement will automatically turn off between 23:00-5:45
- Removable speaker with up to 8" of wire
- Chimes every quarter hour and counts out the hour on the hour
- Includes mounting hardware; hex nut, flat washer, hand nut, and screws for speaker
- Made by Seiko Precision Inc.
- Post diameter is about 5/16" inch (8mm)
- Movements measures 5.25" H x 3.75" W x 1.375" D without speaker (1.75" with speaker attached to movement)
- Speaker diameter is 2 3/8"
- Runs on one "C" cell (not included)
- One year warranty
Click these links to hear the sample melody
|Clock Number||Max Dial Thickness||Total Shaft Length|
|74.529||1/4" (6mm)||11/16" (17mm)|
|74.530||11/16" (17mm)||1-1/16" (28mm)|