The "Esscor Gold" line of saw blades offers an amazing value! These economical saw blades although typically used by jewelers for cutting rings for sizing or cutting sprues when casting, among other tasks, are also ideal for use by watchmakers, goldsmiths, model makers, hobbyists and students. The Esscor Gold line of sawblades is made from high grade steel. They are sold in packages of one gross (144 blades) and available in a range of sizes from 6/0 (finest) to #6 (heaviest). Saw blades measure 5.25" inches (133mm) in length. Made in India.
- Ideal for Jewelers, watchmakers, model makers and hobbyists
- Indispensable for any job requiring extra fine precision cutting
- Sharp uniformly cut teeth ensure quick and clean separations
- Convenient curved backs permit easy rounding of corners and cutting curved shapes
- Made of high grade steel
- Saw blades measure 5-1/4" inches (133mm) in length
- Sold in packages of 1 gross (144 blades)