Watch movements are arguably the most important part of a watch: as the heart and brains of our timekeeping devices, you need to have a movement if you want your watch to work. Quartz watch movements are the new style of movement, they are built to last and come ready to install. These high quality ETA Swiss movements are the best watch movements available.
**Note** Click on the image above to see more images of the movement. In these images we have conveniently marked where the dial feet are and where the movement number is.
- Sold individually
- Outside Diameter: 13 1/4 Ligne or 30.0 mm
- Movement is 4.60 mm thick
- The height from the bottom of the watch movement to the top of the sweep second pinion is 7.0 mm
- Has a date display at 4:00
- Requires watch cell 394
- 7 handed movement
- Requires watch hands: hour 2.0, minute 1.50, sweep second .30 mm
- Requires a chrono sweep hand: .80 mm
- Requires 3 small sec watch hands: .20 mm
- Has 22 jewels
- Stem: 401-1339, Tap 10
- Replaces discontinued movement: Long 542.2
- Includes watch stem
- Movement marked as 251.274
- Swiss assembled
Watch Movement Return Policy
Watch movements should be checked immediately upon receiving your shipment. Every watch movement is tested and running at factory specifications at the time of manufacturing with No Express Warranty and Non-Returnable. Within 7 days of receipt if the movement does not meet your satisfaction contact us with any questions. Movements showing signs of work or damage, lint or fingerprints, missing parts, or without genuine packaging will not be considered for return.
Click to learn How To Replace A Watch Movement