Apply Firescoff Rh before any repair or resizing to help protect rhodium coating and plating. Use on gold, silver, platinum and other metals with a rhodium coating, plating, or electroplate. The main advantages of liquid ceramic flux are one, that it is reasonably transparent and therefore will not obscure the solder seam during heating, letting you watch the soldering process closely, it will flow more easily into solder joints than will paste flux, and three; it will keep your jewelry rhodium plating shiny and new.
MJSA award winning ceramic coating technology will protect and prevent rhodium plated jewelry from turning black during resizing or repair. Avoid the time and costs required to strip and re-electroplate rhodium coatings.
- Industry leading rhodium protection
- Eliminated rhodium stripping and buffing
- Cut costs of sizing from over $12 to under $4
- Multiple repairs can be accomplished with a single application
- 75% reduction in repair time
- Maintains original metal color and patina
- Fluoride free (safe for ruby and sapphire gemstones)
- Alcohol free and non flammable
- replaces traditional firecoat and flux
- Easy warm water clean-up
Gently heat piece to 250-300 F, spray on Firescoff Rh using several light coatings until the reflection of the metal is no longer visible. Rinse off with hot water.
Liquids, Gels, and Oil Return Policy
All liquids, gels, solders, test acids, oils and similar products are non-returnable. If a product arrives damaged, a claim would need to be made within 10 days of receipt of goods.