GS Hypo Cement is a professional strength jewelers and watchmakers glue. It is traditionally used for gluing plastic or glass watch crystals. But it is also great for jewelry making, bead crafts, ceramic and plastic repair, model making, fine screw locking, sealing knots, and more. It is easy to use with its precision applicator and it dries clear so it won't be noticeable when you are done. Dries clear, Stays clear will not bond fingers.
- Sets in 10 minutes
- Easy clean up with Isopropyl alcohol
- Waterproof; Will not damage surfaces
- Will not bond to fingers
- You have 10-15 seconds before glue sets
- Contents 1/3 fl. oz (9ml)
- Needle is 22 gauge
- Ingredients: Xylene, Heptane; Not a cyanoacrylate (CA) glue
- Product size 4.3 X 1.8 X 0.9" Inches (108 X 22 X 22mm)
WARNING: Highly flammable. Harmful or fatal if swallowed. Use in well ventilated area. Keep out of reach of children.
Liquids, Gels, and Oil Return Policy
All liquids, gels, solders, test acids, oils and similar products are non-returnable. If a product arrives damaged, a claim would need to be made within 10 days of receipt of goods.