Swiss quality spring bar tool used for watch band replacement and repair is a great value. Heavy duty aluminum body is knurled for a secure, firm grip that won't slip. Remove the cap to reveal storage space for replacement tips; pointed and forked. Tool comes with 5 tips total, two pointed: .80 and 1.00mm, three forked: .80, 1.00 and 1.20mm, and a spare set screw. Screw to hold tips in place has a knurled knob for easy replacement without the need of a screwdriver. This spring bar tool is a great addition to your bench to work on a variety of watch styles. Replacement tips are available.
- Aluminum body spring bar tool
- Storage space hidden inside body
- 5 tips and a set screw included
- 2 pointed tips: .80 and 1.00mm
- 3 forked tips: .80, 1.00 and 1.20mm
- Set screw style tips
- Overall length is 4-7/8"