These Swiss-made "lifetime series" screwdrivers may be the best available today. The slightly oversized heads and tiny ball bearings provide comfortable and efficient operation. This premiere Swiss made miniature watchmakers and jewelers straight blade screwdriver will help with opening your watch, working on jewelry, or small electronics and hobbies. Horotec screwdrivers are built to strict specifications with high standards. All blades are tempered and precisely ground to exact specifications. 11 different screwdriver sizes available with each including 3 spare blades in a matching color coded plastic container to easily identify correct replacement blades.
This high quality series features color-banded swivel anodized aluminum hex heads, stainless knurled grip shaft, and replaceable screwdriver blades. The blades can be changed by using the tightening nut at the end of the screwdriver (called a "set screw") making it very quick to replace screwdriver blades.
- 16 Sizes straight blade (from 0.50mm to 3.00mm)
- 4 Inch miniature screwdrivers
- Color-coded hex heads to allow you to distinguish between the different sizes at a glance
- Stainless steel body and knurled grip shaft with imprinted size
- Anodized aluminum hex heads
- Tiny ball bearings provide comfortable and efficient operation
- Replacement blade set included (three each size)
- Straight sizes to choose from; 0.50, 0.60, 0.70, 0.80, 0.90, 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, 1.8, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0MM
- Swiss Made "lifetime series" screwdrivers
- Sold individually