These Horotec French made watchmakers and jewelers straight blade screwdrivers are professional quality. The screwdrivers features non-magnetic beryllium blades and will help with opening your watch, working on jewelry, or small electronics, eyeglasses and hobbies. Choose from sizes: .50, .60, .80, 1.00, 1.20, 1.40, 1.60, 2.00, 2.50 or 3.00mm (replacement blades can be ordered per size). Beryllium blades will not mar or scratch hard metals like watch cases. These screwdrivers feature a knurled grip shaft and color coded, swivel hex heads so that when you hold the top with one hand, you are able to easily twist the screw out with the other hand. Made in France.
This popular series features color-banded shafts and hex heads. The blades can be changed by using the tightening nut at the end of the screwdriver (called a "set screw") making it very quick to replace screwdriver blades.
- 10 Sizes straight blade or flat-head style (from 0.50mm to 3.00mm)
- 4 inch miniature non-magnetic screwdrivers
- Screwdriver feature non-marring beryllium blades
- Color-coded rings to allow you to distinguish between the different sizes at a glance
- Chrome finish
- Replacement blades available (sold separately)
- Blade sizes included; 0.50, 0.60, 0.80, 1.00, 1.20, 1.40, 1.60, 2.00, 2.50 or 3.00mm
- French made