Loctite Threadlocker Green is designed to lock threaded fasteners closed to protect against them from being separated. Since the thread locker creates a tight seal between the threaded fastener and the item, it also prevents leaks and the threads from rusting and from industrial fluids. This thread locker is generally used for large studs and bolts. Dries fast and reliably on most metal surfaces. This green adhesive is intended for parts that are not to be disassembled or taken apart. It is a high strength threadlocker that is ideal for fasteners 3/4" (20 mm). The Loctite 2701 is the new and improved version of the Loctite 270.
- Threadlocker Green is designed to lock threaded fasteners
- 10 ml
- Closed to protect against them from being separated
- Prevents leaks
- Threads from rusting and from industrial fluids
- Green adhesive is intended for parts that are not to be disassembled or taken apart
- Product size 3.6" X 1.1" X 0.7" Inches (90 X 28 X 18mm)
- Contains: hydroxypropyl methacrylate, methacryloyloxyethyl succinate
- Pull off label for directions
- Made in Ireland
Liquids, Gels, and Oil Return Policy
All liquids, gels, solders, test acids, oils and similar products are non-returnable. If a product arrives damaged, a claim would need to be made within 10 days of receipt of goods.