Watch movements are arguably the most important part of a watch: as the heart and brains of our timekeeping devices, you need to have a movement if you want your watch to work. Quartz watch movements are the new style of movement, they are built to last and come ready to install. Miyota quartz watch movements are made by the Miyota division of Citizen LTD. These Japanese made movements fit many genuine Citizen, Bulova, Miyota, and Wittnauer watches.
**Note** Click on the image above to see more images of the movement. In these images we have conveniently marked where the dial feet are and where the movement number is.
- Sold individually
- Outside Diameter: 12 Ligne or 27.0mm
- Movement 4.40mm thick
- The height from the bottom of the watch movement to the top of the sweep second pinion is 6.5mm
- Dial feet at 4:30 and 10:30
- Has a big date display at 3:00
- Retrograde dual time at 6:00
- 24 hour at 9:00
- Date dial is white with black numbers
- Requires watch cell: 371
- Requires watch hands: hour 1.20, minute .70, sweep second .17 mm, and dual time hand .26mm
- Requires 24 hour hand; .17mm
- Has NO jewels
- Stem: 065-992, Tap 10
- Includes watch stem and temporary plastic watch crown
- Miyota/Citizen LTD quartz movement
- Japanese assembled
Watch Movement Return Policy
Watch movements should be checked immediately upon receiving your shipment. Every watch movement is tested and running at factory specifications at the time of manufacturing with No Express Warranty and Non-Returnable. Within 7 days of receipt if the movement does not meet your satisfaction contact us with any questions. Movements showing signs of work or damage, lint or fingerprints, missing parts, or without genuine packaging will not be considered for return.