High quality Quartex movements are super accurate and guarantee years of trouble-free operation. An outstanding feature is their unique, high standard "I" shaft. Inside the movement, the gear train is case in clear plastic within the movement housing. This design keeps dust and debris out of the gears. Includes mounting hardware. The regular quartz movements accommodate hands up to 4.5". Hour/min and sweep second sold individually and not included with clock movement.
- Super-accurate to +/- 0.8 seconds per day
- Compact size: 2-7/32" square, 5/8" (16mm) thick
- Shaft diameter: 5/16" inches (8mm)
- Overall shaft length is 5/8" inches (16mm)
- Maximum dial thickness is 3/16" inches (5mm)
- Cord length is 5' feet 9" inches
- 120 Volt AC, 60 Hz, .4 Watt