AF Switzerland presents this quality wristwatch case back remover knife. It features a superbly crafted, hardened steel blade by Swiss Army® Knife manufacturer Wenger. Blade bevel is exact and contours to a very fine edge. With it's comfortable, over-sized composite handle, casebacks are removed with less effort compared to standard blade-type case back removers. Replacement parts available, right handed blade, left-handed blade, and set of three screws and nuts. Swiss made.
- Swiss made composite handle case opening knife
- Precisely machined blade made by Wenger
- Oversized composite handle offers excellent control and leverage when opening watch case backs
- Right handed blade and Left handed blades available
- Replacement nuts and screws available
- Case knife with blade measures 5-1/8" inches (130mm) in length
Esslinger & Co. is independent of and not affiliated with or sponsored by Swiss Army®. Warranty does not apply to non-genuine parts supplied by Esslinger & Co.