This replacement blade is made of hardened alloy steel and fits our ring cutter model numbers 48.180 and 18.195. The blade measures .775" inch (20mm) in diameter with an approx. 1/8" inch (2.9mm) mounting hole. These standard blade will cut most common ring materials like gold, silver and stainless. The blade can cut titanium with a little lubrication but it will dull the blade quickly, for harder materials (i.e. tungsten or titanium) it is better to use a diamond coated saw wheel (item # 48.182). It is easily replaced by simply unscrewing the handle removing the old blade and inserting the new one.
- Replacement saw blade for ring cutters # 48.180 & 48.195
- Made of hardened steel alloy
- Cuts most common ring materials like gold and silver
- Not recommended for harder materials like titanium or tungsten
- Blade measures 20mm (0.775" inches) in diameter