Jewelry artist, author, frequent TV guest and chain maille aficionado Lauren Anderson created these snub-nose pliers specially for opening and closing chain maille rings. The shorter and wider nose distributes the pressure along a larger area of the ring causing less marking as it is opened or closed. This quality stainless steel plier is also very useful for grasping small components, jump rings, spring rings, wire wrapping and forming. The grip is larger on one side for easy handling. Box joint construction with dual leaf spring; length is 5" inches.
- Precision crafted snub nose allows for grasping rings in tight places
- Double leaf spring construction returns pliers to open position
- Extra padded handle on one side for holding in palm
- Useful for jump rings, spring rings, wire wrapping and forming as grasping small pieces
- Stainless steel pliers are 5" in length