*Appraisal forms no longer included with holders and are sold seperately (see item # 61.171)
These vinyl certificate holders provide a nice protective way to organize and distribute appraisal forms and other documents. The clear holder has one small pocket in the front, for a business card or other notes, and opens on the top for the main appraisal or document. The holder is designed to hold tri-fold documents to make it easier to store and carry. The vinyl holder includes a stock-board holder labeled "Appraisal" on the front that you can place the appraisal in, fold and slide into the vinyl holder. This will hold a standard 8.5" x 11" inch document when folded twice into three sections. The vinyl holder itself measures 4.5" x 9" inches. Appraisal forms sold separately.
- Vinyl appraisal holder with front pocket holds standard 8-1/2" x 11" inch appraisal forms or other documents
- Front pocket can hold business cards or other notes
- Holder opens from the top and fits documents folded into three sections
- Stock-board insert labeled "Appraisal" included to allow easy insertion and removal of appraisals
- Clear vinyl holder measures 4.5" x 9" inches with a 4.5" x 2.5" inch front pocket
- Appraisal forms sold separately