Zenith's chemists developed a new rinsing solution called Drizebrite also known as "The Ultimate Final Rinse". Drizebrite is designed to leave watch and clock parts spotless without any oily film when dried at room temperature or in a heating chamber. It restores delicate movements to their original luster after being cleaned with Zenith Formula 67 or any solvent based cleaner. As an added feature - Drizebrite is odorless. It works in both old and modern cleaning machines including ultrasonic machines and Vibrograf cleaning machines.
- Final rinsing agent
- Leaves watch and clock parts clean without an oily film
- Can be air dried or dried in a heating chamber
- It meets with all watch and clockmaker's requirements
- Environmentally friendly and safe
- Solvent Based
- 1 Gallon bottle
- See additional warning on side of bottle
- Ingredients Petroleum Distillate
- Product size 11.1" X 7.4" X 4.1" Inches (281 X 189 X 102mm)
Warning: Combustible liquid, avoid contact with skin, eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Use professional use only.
Liquids, Gels, Oil, and Solder Return Policy
All liquids, gels, solders, test acids, oils and similar products are non-returnable. If a product arrives damaged, a claim would need to be made within 10 days of receipt of goods. Shipping of liquids is limited to the contiguous United States.
Hazardous materials cannot be returned. The U.S. Department of Transportation/Federal Aviation Administration can levy fines up to $55,000 or imprison people who attempt to ship hazardous materials.
Click here to view MSDS Sheet