This sturdy, extra-duty tool is a great value. Used for watch band replacement and repair, it features an all metal design with a knurled handle which provides excellent grip and replaceable tips. On one side is a 4mm forked end, the other side is reversible with a pointed tip (0.80mm) on end and a small fork tip (1.40mm) on the other end. Both ends have screw-chucks to secure tips. This versatile spring-bar tool is perfect for working on a variety of watch styles.
- One doubled ended tip: one side forked, the other pointed
- One single ended tip: forked and slightly curved for use on larger or heavier watch bands
- Replacement tips available product numbers
- Forked tips measure 1.40 and 4.0mm, Pointed tip measures .80mm
- Heavy-duty all metal design
- Measures 5-1/2" inches
Click to learn How To Replace A Watch Band