The Swiss made Horotec UniPolish is used to hold a watch case, bezel or caseback with en polishing. Its four brass jaws hold items from the inside and adjust to size by turning tool end clockwise. When using manually, the hexagonal shaped handle offers an excellent grip. the UniPolish can also be mounted on a polishing lathe and has an opening of 14mm to fit motor arbor. Held in place with two set screws and includes a hex wrench. Two models availbe: smaller items, 14-34mm and larger, 25-50mm.
- Polishing vise for watch cases and bezels
- Securely holds case from inside
- Adjustable between 14 - 34mm or 25-50mm
- Fits spindle diameter of 9/16" or 14mm
- Solid Swiss construction
- Overall size is 80mm x 39mm
Customers also viewed