This Horotec watch back openers is constructed with professional quality components and ability to open any screw watch back without need for additional tools. Made to open screw open type waterproof watch backs it features an oversized ergonomic torque handle giving this opener the power to open even the most stubborn watch backs. It is made of cast in steel with a base and will give the professional watchmaker years of use. It features a removable case holder that slides out of the press for you to easily place the watch in the holder. After taking the case back off, simply slide the holder out of the fixture and let the holder continue to hold the watch securely during the rest of the repair. It is supplied with 4 different set of pins that fit a variety of cases as well as 4 nylon pegs.
The metal dies are placed into the top portion of the opener (vise) with small thumb screws and a side screw adjusts to fit width of the watch - all very visible and adjustable before you begin to turn the opener. The spring loaded top portion can be locked down onto the watch to prevent slipping or marring of the watch back and gives ample room to move the watch on and off the opener.
- Provides maximum torque with little effort
- 4 pairs of interchangeable pins (round, rectangle, knurled, curved)
- Maximum opening of case opener is about 70mm
- Large ergonomic top wheel (160mm) for screwing and unscrewing with little effort
- Base equipped with 4 anti-skid feet
- Removable watch holder with 12 holes for concave delrin dies and 4 holes for case lug dies
- 1 adjustable jaw holder
- Base has a removable die tray for easy selection and safe storage of interchangeable dies and parts
- Solid steel supporting pillars covered with anti-skid and ergonomic synthetic material, for right and left handed use
- Made in France
Additionally, you may also purchase additional dies that can be used for opening Rolex® and Baume & Mercier® cases respectively.
Esslinger & Co. is independent of and not affiliated with or sponsored by Rolex® or Baume-Mercier®. Warranty does not apply to non-genuine parts supplied by Esslinger & Co.
Click to learn How to Open a Watch Back