This 2" square bench block can be used as a solid, flat surface for repairing watches or jewelry or as anvil for hammering, forming and other metalwork on small items. The bench block is constructed of finely polished case-hardened steel with a 1/2" inch thickness for durability and longevity. It makes an excellent surface when hammering and a perfectly flat surface is important. It also is commonly used for flattening or hardening wire for earrings, setting gemstones, filing, forming right angles in metals and other metal forming tasks. Overall dimensions measure 2" x 2" x 1/2" inches.
- 2" Work Bench Block is very handy for hammering, filing, jewelry making and other metal work
- Constructed of finely polished case hardened steel for high strength and durability
- Great for flattening and hardening wire used for lever backs, ear wires, jump rings and more
- Overall dimensions measure 2" x 2" x 1/2" inches
- Rubber feet for non slip grip