You can now select which battery you need for this kit, if your battery is not shown you can purchase the kit without a battery and add-on a battery of your choice separately. Use the drop-down menu to select which kit you need.
This kit is designed to change batteries in Casio G-shock and other popular watches. All tools necessary are included to replace batteries and to remove the band on Casio G-shock watches, a link to an installation overview guide can be requested when checking out (you can add a note to your order during checkout)
Included in the kit are the following items:
- CTL1616 or ML2016 Battery (Optional)
- 4-3/4" Non-Magnetic Tweezers
- Non-conductive Plastic Tweezers 5" (Avoids terminal short-out)
- Phillips Screwdriver (Required for removing case back)
- Flat-end Screwdriver (Required for removing case back)
- Lint-Free Cleaning Cloth 5"x5" (prevents grease from spilling and protects watch case)
- Silicone Grease (For water-proofing and to help protect and seal the gasket)
- Magnifying Eye loupe
The CTL1616 battery is used in many different models of watches, it is not exclusive to the G-Shock line, and not all G-Shock watches use a CTL-1616 battery, so make sure to verify the type of battery in your watch before ordering. We have compiled a partial list of watches that use the CTL1616 on the batteries product page to view this list Click Here and you will find it towards the bottom of the description. Remember this is a partial list only, and some of these watches may require two batteries.
Note: All batteries should be handled with anti-static plastic tweezers, non-powdered gloves or nitrile gloves. Static electricity, and contaminants from your hands can damage the cell. Also due to the low voltage of these cells battery, voltage meters should not be used to test. This kit includes battery tweezers.