Originally designed to cut metal mesh watch bands this bench shear is great for cutting precious and non-precious metals including copper, steel, silver, platinum, stainless, and more. This is an indispensable tool that can be used for all general purpose cutting. It features a cylindrical tempered steel blade and 90° cutting head. The bands are cut at right angles and never fray or part. Holes in each corner of the base allow user to bolt the unit to a bench for more stability. Lever handle with compound action allows for one-hand operation. Cutting capacity is 3/8" diameter on soft metals, 3/8" for hard steel (will cut 3/8" bolt). Often used in sprue cutting by casting facilities. Blades are hardened steel and have a side sliding guide for measured cutting. Overall length is 11" inches with a 1 1/8" width blade cut. You'll get years of service and satisfaction guaranteed.
- This is a new bench top cutting shear
- Great for cutting brass plates, metal wire, mesh wash bands, and more
- Perfect for jewelers, watchmakers, beaders and crafters
- Has rounded cylindrical cutting blade
- 10" inch handle to easily use with one hand and cut through even stainless steel
- Cylindrical cutting shape give extra torque and power for cutting
- The width of the jaws measure approximately 1 1/8" inch
- Footprint size 5" inches X 6" inches X 11" inches
- Product weight 6 lb 6 oz.