This winder will keep your luxury watches fully wound and charged when not in use and helps extend the life of your watch. If you are not wearing your watch every day (or have more than one) these watch winders are the answer not only to having your watch ready to use, but for storing your watches and keeping them from dust, dirt, and scratching. The steady rotation keeps the watch wound and ready to wear.
The Diplomat Barrel Shaped watch winder features a compact design and sturdy exteriors. Single winder is powered by a whisper-quiet motor and cab bet set at the following speeds: 650TPD, 900 TPD, 1200 TPD, and 1500 TPD. The adjustable mounting system insures a good fit for virtually any timepiece.
- Single watch winder
- Spring loaded watch holder with protective felt on ends
- Black removable interior holder
- Quiet motor operation
- Measures 115 x 149 x 185mm
- AC powered Adaptor included: input 100 - 240V, 50-60Hz; output DC/4V 500mA
- Clockwise, Counter Clockwise, or Bi-directional winding with a total of four winding options
- Mode A: 13 cycles, each cycle has 50 turns then rest. Each cycle takes 110 minutes (650 Turns per Day)
- Mode B: 18 cycles, each cycle has 50 turns then rest. Each cycle takes 80 minutes (900 Turns per Day)
- Mode C: 24 cycles, each cycle has 50 turns then rest. Each cycle takes 60 minutes (1200 Turns per Day)
- Mode D: 30 cycles, each cycle has 50 turns then rest. Each cycle takes 48 minutes (1500 Turns per Day)