These emery sanding sticks are great for jewelers and watchmakers. They are rectangle in shape with a thinner and wider flat edge to allow you to sand precious metals with great precision. They are much easier to control than sandpaper and sand much faster then the round sanding cones. These sanding sticks can be used before you buff or polish a piece to help smooth out deep scratches and surface marring. They can also be used to remove corrosion, rust or other build-up. They are also popular for use on unfired metal clay. The uses are endless and this kit gives you a good variety of grits to start with. They are designed so the emery paper is glued to wooden handles to make them easy to hold and easy to use. The wooden handles measure 9-13/16"" x 3/4 inches and are approximately 7/32" (5.5mm) thick or just under 1/4" inches. These emery sanding sticks include a complete range of coarse, medium and fine grits. This kit contains 6 emery sticks and includes 1 each of the following grit sizes: 2500 (finest), 2000, 1500, 1000, 320 and 120 (coarsest). These emery sticks have so many uses they are sure to benefit the work bench of any jeweler or hobbyist.
- Includes 6 emery sticks 1 of each grit (fine) 2500, 2000, 1500, 1000, 320 and 120 (coarse)
- Emery stick measures 9-13/16" X 3/4" Inches overall
- Sticks are approximately 7/32" (5.5mm) thick or just under 1/4" Inches
- Sanding edges measure 3/4" X 7/32" Inches on the sides and are 8-1/4" inches long
- Easy to use sanding sticks mounted on wood for strength and control
- Great for finishing jewelry, wire work, cleaning of metals and other material and much more