This 9" x 11" two-piece jewelry polishing cloth uses a polish and buff process that will put a bright shine on silver and gold jewelry. Remove tarnish, clean and polish your silverware, gold, nickel, jewelry and more without dealing with messy liquids. The inner cloth is impregnated with Fabulustre® professional jewelers' rouge, a final polish compound that removes small scratches and any tarnish or debris from the metal. The outer cloth protects your hands and buffs the piece to a "like-new shine". It can be used until it wears out. This is the easiest way to give your metal items a professional quality polishing job. Packaged and sold individually, purchase a dozen cloths and we will send them in Fabulustre's retail box, which has a fold-up top to display the polishing cloths features and price.
Directions: Articles to be cleaned and polished should be perfectly dry. Rub surface with rouge polisher first (red inside cloth). Then brighten by using the outer buffing cloth. Do not wash the polishing cloth. Good until worn to shreds.
- The Fabulustre® polishing cloth is the easiest way to give your silverware and jewelry a professional quality polish
- Can be used on silverware, gold, nickel, jewelry and many other metals
- The polishing cloth uses a 2-part buff and polish method to give tarnished and dirty metals a like-new shine
- The inner cloth is impregnated with rouge, a "final polish" compound to remove small scratches and produce a high luster
- The outer cloth is a buffing cloth to buff your items to a like new shine and remove any of the compound
- Packaged and sold individually, purchase 12 cloths to receive the retail sales box
- Cloth measures 9" x 11" inches