Fully refined to eliminate impurities, Ferris sprue wax burns out quickly without expansion or residue. Ferris yellow has ample flexibility and sufficient rigidity and has a low melting temperature of 145°F that offers the perfect balance of strength and flexibility for sprueing and mounting wax patterns. Sold in 2 ounce packages; about 12 pieces per pack.
- 6 gauge (4.12mm) sprue wax sticks
- Low, 145°F melting temperature
- Perfect for building even the most demanding sprue system
- Measures 6 3/4" in length
- Sold in 2 ounce package, about 12 pieces
- Made in USA