H.20D Handpiece with Duplex Spring
Same as the H.20, with the addition of a Duplex Spring. For use only with 3/32" (2.35mm) burs. The spring provides extra flexibility to the handpiece.
The No 20 has a molded plastic front grip with tapered sides for easy and close handling. It has pre-lubricated ball bearings that do not require lubrication. Just turn lever to insert accessories then move lever back to lock.
Duplex springs are subject to breakage. We recommend that only experienced users of flex shaft tools whose work demands the added flexibility consider purchasing this style handpiece. For most users, the "straight" handpiece is the preferable solution.
- Molded front grip for easy and close handling
- Quick release for rapid accessory changes
- Duplex spring provide extra flexibility for more in control
- Collet accepts bits with 3/32" (2.35mm) shanks
- Overall size 10-1/8" long, 1-1/8" dia (center), 3/8" dia. (front taper)
- Weight 5.4 ounce (package weight 7.5 ounce)