This kit is perfect to have on hand for those common internal movement screws that get rusted, broken or lost. These are the most common screws that need to be replaced in a watch movement. These screws are generic made to fit Rolex® caliber 3135 screws and not to be confused with genuine Rolex® watch parts. Included in this kit are 5 different screws types that are used for 17 different watch parts. The screws in this kit will replace the case, balance guard, balance bridge, winding bridge, auto device bridge, barrel bridge, train wheel bridge, spring clip bridle, stud holder bridle, click, setting lever jumper, minute pinion bridge, pallet bridge, cover mechanism, crown wheel, ratchet wheel and date indicator seating screws. With 5 pieces of each screw, this kit will save you time and money while getting the job done quickly and efficiently. Made of stainless steel. Refills available.
- Stainless steel
- 25 piece kit
- 5 pc of each screw
- 5 different screws
- Generic made to fit Rolex® caliber 3135
- Replaces the case screws
- Replaces the balance guard, balance bridge, winding bridge, auto device bridge, barrel bridge and train wheel bridge screws
- Replaces the spring clip bridle, stud holder bridle, click, setting lever jumper, minute pinion bridge, pallet bridge and cover mechanism screws
- Replaces the crown wheel and ratchet wheel screws
- Replaces the date indicator seating screws
- Refills available
Esslinger & Co. is independent of and not affiliated with or sponsored by Rolex®. Warranty does not apply to non-genuine parts supplied by Esslinger & Co.