Watch movements are arguably the most important part of a watch: as the heart and brains of our timekeeping devices, you need to have a movement if you want your watch to work. These mechanical movements are the original, stand by, watch movement design. They are built tough and come ready to install.
**Note** Click on the image above to see more images of the movement. In these images we have conveniently marked where the dial feet are and where the movement number is.
- Sold individually
- Outside Diameter: 12 Ligne or 27.4mm
- Movement 5.32mm thick
- Has a date display at 3:00
- Has 3 hands
- Requires watch hands: hour 1.50, minute .90mm, and sweep second .21mm
- Overall height from the bottom of the movement to the top of the sweep second pinion is 7.6mm
- Has 24 jewels
- White day dial with black numbers
- White date dial with black numbers
- Stem: 351200, Tap 10
- Automatic mechanical
- Power reserve: 41 hours
- Bi-directional winding
- Japanese assembled
Watch Movement Return Policy
Watch movements should be checked immediately upon receiving your shipment. Every watch movement is tested and running at factory specifications at the time of manufacturing with No Express Warranty and Non-Returnable. Within 7 days of receipt if the movement does not meet your satisfaction contact us with any questions. Movements showing signs of work or damage, lint or fingerprints, missing parts, or without genuine packaging will not be considered for return.