Trying to remove a double-ended screw from a watch bracelet can often be an exercise in frustration, but if you use this new screw removing tool, the job becomes unbelievably easy. This solid tool is used when removing or installing double ended watch bracelets and case lug screws. The block is compact in size; 1-5/16" long x 1" inch wide, but weighs 1/4 pound! The weight and non-slip pad provide a very stable work surface. It has two stainless steel blades, 1.20 & 1.60mm, which are secured by a side set screw. Replacement blades are available separately.
- The bracelet will not be damaged if used properly
- Solid heavy-duty metal block
- Non-slip coating on bottom of block for solid grip to work surface
- Features 2 screws measuring 1.20mm and 1.60mm
- Block measures 33 x 25 x 16mm