French made and recommended for quartz watch hand replacement and fitting (installation). These fine watchmakers tools have two ends that are plastic to protect the watch face and dial from scratches or marring. Features solid aluminum body and knurled grip that are both lightweight and sturdy for delicate work. This tool will help in putting the hands on with no slipping and even pressure so they do not bend the hands or the watch movement post. Double ended for various size watch hands and posts. 4 size tools available each with 2 different size ends, tools sold separately. Each tool has a hole in the end in which to fit the watch hand post when pressing into place when installing hands, except for 64.013 which has one hole and one solid end but still serves the same purpose of a wristwatch hand install tool.
Available sizes are: 64.011 - .65mm / 1.10mm, 64.013 - No hole (3.5mm solid end) / 0.80mm, 64.016 - 0.50 / 1.00mm and 64.018 - 1.50 / 2.00mm. 64.013 has an end with no hole, it is a solid 3.5mm round end which can be used to press in any size hand but will not securely fit and hold specific size hands like having the correct size tool will do.
- Aluminum construction with knurled grip (red anodized finish)
- Two sided protective ends will not scratch watch face
- Available end sizes: 0.65mm / 1.10mm, No hole (3.5mm solid end) / 0.80mm, 0.50 / 1.00mm and 1.50 / 2.00mm
- Overall length: 4.5" inches (115mm)
- 4 sizes available each sold individually