Tube Of Green Rouge For Producing A High Luster On Chrome, Stainless Steel & Platinum. Green rouge is designed to be used as a final polish on harder metals, comes packaged in a peel-back cardboard tube which allows you to expose just the amount you need and eliminates the mess and broken bars. Polishing compounds in tubes or bars are characteristically hard. These are normally used with a polishing motor, applying the compound to a buff wheel, then polishing the item.
- This is a new tube of green rouge
- 6 oz tube
- Specially formulated for silver, stainless steel, platinum, white gold and rhodium
- Perfect for students, jewelers and crafters
- Eliminates the mess and does away with broken bars
- This peel back cardboard tube exposes only the amount needed
- Product size 5.1" X 1.1" X 1.1" Inches (129 X 28 X 28mm)
- Green Rouge: Imparts a high luster on hard metals such as chrome, stainless steel or platinum
- Made in USA
Warning: Breathing dust may be harmful. Use with adequate ventilation. Use of a dust respirator and safety goggles is advised.