This little tool provides big support when installing and removing spring bars or sizing a watchband. Compact in size and featuring a pointed tip and a forked tip mounted securely in a very strong non-rolling fiber hub. Easily picked up and used with just your fingers! Overall length measures 3" inches.
- Mini spring bar tool works well for removing, replacing and sizing watch bands
- Features dual tips with a strong non-rolling fiber/plastic center hub
- Overall length is 3" inches
- Pointed end is 3/4" inch long, 1mm in diameter
- Forked end is 3/4" inch long and 2mm wide