Watch movements are arguably the most important part of a watch: as the heart and brains of our timekeeping devices, you need to have a movement if you want your watch to work. Quartz watch movements are the new style of movement, they are built to last and come ready to install. Miyota quartz watch movements are made by the Miyota division of Citizen LTD. These Japanese made movements fit many genuine Citizen, Bulova, Miyota, and Wittnauer watches.
**Note** Click on the image above to see more images of the movement. In these images we have conveniently marked where the dial feet are and where the movement number is.
- Sold individually
- Outside Diameter: 10 1/2 Ligne or 23.5mm
- Movement 5.10mm thick
- Has a date display inclined at 6.00
- Date dial is white with black numbers
- Minute / Second
- 24 HR (for 2 slanted push buttons)
- Requires watch cell: 377
- Overall hand height from the bottom of the movement to the top of the sweep 7.0mm
- Requires watch hands: hour 1.20, minute .70, and sweep second .17 mm
- Requires .25 mm small second hands for the 24 hour, day, and sec/min displays
- Has NO jewels
- Stem: 065-549, Tap 10
- Includes watch stem
- Miyota/Citizen LTD quartz movement
- Japanese assembled
Watch Movement Return Policy
Watch movements should be checked immediately upon receiving your shipment. Every watch movement is tested and running at factory specifications at the time of manufacturing with No Express Warranty and Non-Returnable. Within 7 days of receipt if the movement does not meet your satisfaction contact us with any questions. Movements showing signs of work or damage, lint or fingerprints, missing parts, or without genuine packaging will not be considered for return.