Moebius 8200 Watch Spring Lube 20mL Bottle
Moebius 8200 is a very soft natural grease good as a general purpose mainspring lubricant. With vegetable oils as additive it is ideal for friction of large surfaces, springs and other low running parts with high surface friction. It can be used from 9 3/4 Ligne to 19 Ligne sizes, as well as in alarm clocks, pendulum clocks, and wall clocks, but it is most effective when used in hand wound watches.
- Good for use on springs and other low running parts with high surface friction
- Can be used from 9 3/4 Ligne to 19 Ligne sizes
- Cloudy yellow color
- Semi-liquid consistency
- Drop point: 33°C
- Viscosity at 40°C: Solid
- Viscosity at 60°C: 20 cST
- Viscosity at 80°C: 13 cST
- Shelf life: 3 years
- Temperature range: -40°C to +80°C
- 20 ml bottle
Liquids, Gels, and Oil Return Policy
All liquids, gels, solders, test acids, oils and similar products are non-returnable. If a product arrives damaged, a claim would need to be made within 10 days of receipt of goods.