Our needle files work wonderfully for a variety of jewelry making applications. They can be used to file rough edges on metal beads and findings, or even to shape and detail polymer clay & PMC before and after firing. Their small size also makes them ideal for getting into confined spaces. The files are made of high grade steel and are set in comfortable 2" inches x .5" inch handles. Files measure approximately 6" inches in length. Set Includes these shapes: 2 x Round, 2 x Triangle, 1 x Knife, 1 x Oval, 2 x Flat, (1 blunt/1 tapered) 1 x Half Round and 1 x Square.
- Beadsmith 10 pc Needle File Set
- Great for jewelry making and repair
- Shapes include: 2 x Round, 2 x Triangle, 1 x Knife, 1 x Oval, 2 x Flat, (1 blunt/1 tapered) 1 x Half Round and 1 x Square
- Cut 2
- Each file measures appx 6" inches in length
- Feature ergonomic rubber handles for excellent grip and control