This professional grade tool removes spring bars without having to take the watch bracelet clasp off. This small tool fits in the palm of your hand and features angled tips that evenly compress the spring bar for simple removal without slipping or scratching the case. Knob on side of tool adjusts the width between the tips to fit most watches. Hardened steel tips are extra fine, just 1.0mm, ideal for brands with very little space between the case lugs and bracelet.
- Professional style spring bar remover
- Remove and insert spring bars simply without removing the clasp
- Angled tips are ergonomic for easier removal of spring bars
- Removes spring bars from 12mm to 20mm in length
- Fine tips for narrow openings