Made of hardened tool steel, our ring mandrels combine performance with economy. 11-1/2" long, with a nice gradual taper to accommodate sizes 1 through 15. An attractive polished and chromed finish makes this a very professional looking and performing tool. Great for custom ring and jewelry work, ring sizing and much much more. Not intended for heavy hammering or forming. Mandrels are laser etched with ring sizes 1 to 15 with size marks at every 1/4 size in between. Available in plain round or round with groove. This also fits item # 58.133 (see related items below or click Here) the 360 degree mandrel vise. The end of these mandrels is open and threaded to thread onto the rotating and lockable vise.
- Can be used with item # 58.133 - Mandrel Vise
- Available in grooved or regular
- Made of hardened tool steel with a polished and chromed finish
- Mandrel is 11.5" inches long and displays ring size 1-15
- Every whole size 1-15 is labeled with notches every 1/4 size in between