This professional TRUE-SIZE precision calibrated ring sizing set delivers consistent, dependable results from start to finish when sizing rings. Whether you are designing new rings or resizing existing rings, this set eliminates sizing errors, wrongly ordered pieces and unnecessary sizing that cost you money. Sizing System has 47 precise, comfort fit 3mm wide stainless steel ring sizers marked in half sizes from 1-16 with the most popular sizes (4-12) in 1/4 sizes as well. Sizes are laser-etched on a facet on the outside of each ring making it easy to select the size you need. Comfort fit bands have substantial weight and are rounded on the inside for a comfortable fit. One 13" long aluminum ring stick clearly etched in quarter-sizes from 1-16 with a sizing gauge makes it easy to remove or insert exactly the amount of metal necessary when sizing up or down. Wood-grain presentation box has a flocked liner that is marked for each ring size and has a pocket to hold the ring mandrel when not in use. A handy conversion chart is attached inside the lid and features a variety of sizing systems.
- 47 comfort fit, 3mm wide sizing bands
- Sizes 1-16 in half sizes with 4-12 in quarter sizes
- Set included one aluminum mandrel sizes 1-16 in quarter sizes
- Sizes are laser etched
- Wood presentation box is clearly marked for each ring
- Sizing conversion chart included
- Includes micro-fiber cleaning cloth
- Box dimensions: 13-3/4" x 6-1/2" x 2"
*The aluminum ring stick included in the ring sizing set is not intended for forming applications