These super hard burnishers shape and smooth all metals, including very dense metals like platinum. Constructed of tungsten carbide, often referred to as just "carbide", these burnishers will work very well for shaping stone settings in common jewelry materials like silver and gold but also work in softer materials like PMC or precious metal clay. Available in two sizes, both with 1" inch (25.4mm) long pointed tips. The tips are mounted in round, straight handles. Available sizes are 1/4" x 7" inches and 5/16" x 8-3/4" inches.
- Tungsten Carbide burnishers are super strong and will shape even dense metals like platinum
- Burnishers are used to shape and form metal and work well for stone setting in jewelry
- Carbide tips are 1" in length and have pointed, bullet shaped, tips
- Carbide tips are mounted in round, uniform thickness handles
- Available in two sizes
- Small measures 7" inches (178mm) in overall length with a 1/4" inch (6mm) diameter tip
- Large measures 8-3/4" inches (222mm) in overall length with a 5/16" inch (8mm) diameter tip