This tool provides another method for removing pins from metal watch bands. Much like the Watch Band Tool Link Remover Deluxe (59.139), it makes removing links from a watch to adjust the watch band incredibly simple. Just place the band in the channel, lining the link pin up with the pusher pin and use the outside screw to apply pressure and push the link pin out of the watch. This unique design will not scratch or mar the surface of your watch band and it takes out the margin of human error a hand held Pin pusher and hammer have.
- This sturdy metal tool has an additional non-slip rubber base to keep it in place allowing both hands to be free to work on the repair itself
- It features an easy-turn knob with metal threads
- Includes a set of 3 spare tips in different sizes: .60 mm, .80 mm, and 1.00 mm
- Includes two bracelet height spacers
- Fits watch bands up to 24.0 mm wide
- Replacement tips can be purchased, product number: 59.130
- Product size 2.5 X 1.12 X 0.82" Inches (62 X 29 X 21mm)