This multipurpose wooden handled chuck can be used as a pin vise or a holder for taps, burs, watch parts, etc. but can also can be threaded onto a tapered polishing motor spindle as a chuck mandrel adapter to fit smaller mounted wheels or burs that wouldn't fit on a full sized spindles. The end of the wood handle is bored and reinforced allowing you to attach it to most polishing motors and tapered spindles where the chuck can hold small wheels, burs, drills, polishers or mandrels with a size of 3/32" to 1/8" inches. It can also be used as a hand-held holder for holding anything from watch pins to taps. The 3.5" inch long chuck opens from .085" - .128" inches (2.2 - 3.3mm) to fit 3/32" and 1/8" inch mandrels. The bored out section of the handle will fit a diameter up to 11mm or 7/16" inches.
- Wooden handled chuck with threaded opening in handle
- Can be used as a hand-held vise or holder for watch parts, burs, drills, mandrels and more
- Can also be used as a chuck adapter on spindles of polishing motors to attach smaller polishing wheels, mandrels and more
- Chuck opens from .085" - .128" inches (2.2 - 3.3mm) to fit 3/32" and 1/8" inch mandrels
- Dimensions: 3.5" inches long x 1.15" inches wide (at thickest point on the handle)