ZAM polishing compound is specially formulated for silver and turquoise jewelry, ZAM will not scratch soft stones such as turquoise. Saves time, since you do not have to remove stones before polishing. ZAM leaves a high luster without residue and does not cling to or penetrate the surface of stones. It can also be used as a final finish for gold. ZAM comes in a convenient to use peel-back tube. Polishing compounds in tubes or bars are characteristically hard. These are normally used with a polishing motor, applying the compound to a buff wheel, then polishing the item.
ZAM is classed as a buffing compound that won't scratch soft stones like turquoise and similar jewel stones.
- This is a new tube of ZAM buffing compound
- Great for buffing and cleaning jewelry
- It is formulated especially for silver and turquoise jewelry
- Will not scratch soft stones such as turquoise
- Time saving because stones do not have to be removed before buffing a new pieces
- Leaves a high luster without residue
- Fast clean up does not cling to or penetrate surface of stones
- Versatile, many goldsmiths prefer ZAM to rouge as a final finish
- 1 Pound tube
- Product size 4.9" X 2.1" X 2.1" Inches (123 X 53 X 53mm)