The Seiko S-261 is a popular profession watch back remover tool used in watch repair. We offer several replacement parts including the case knife blade (set of 2) and the case holder pins. The pins are available in 2 styles plain and nylon capped. The pins/posts are sold in packages of 2 pcs.
- Seiko S-261 removes friction style snap-on watch case backs
- Tool features a case vise with adjustable pins to fit most watches
- Includes extra pin posts and instructions
- Replacement parts available are the case knife blade (set of 2) and case holder pin posts
- Pins are available in plain or nylon capped, sold in sets of 2 pins
- Made in Japan