These radial bristle cleaning and polishing discs made by 3M® are great for cleaning and maintaining hard to reach areas on platinum, gold, silver, copper, pewter, and brass pieces. Each disc comes with mineral abrasive embedded in its bristles allowing you to remove oxides without having to use messy compounds. These discs do not generate the same amount of heat as rubber wheels do, making them great for delicate items. Available in six different grits, simply select the grit you need from the drop down menu above.
- Comes in six different grits: (fine) 1 micron, 6 micron, pumice, 400, 220, and 80 (coarse)
- Can be used individually or stacked
- Measures 0.75" in diameter
- Use a 1/16" or 1/8" mandrel hole
- Maximum operating speed with these discs is 30,000 RPM
- No compounds, rouges, or pastes required
- Bristles contain abrasives
- Sold in Packages of 6
Esslinger & Co. is independent of and not affiliated with or sponsored by 3M®. Warranty does not apply to non-genuine parts supplied by Esslinger & Co.
Specific Applications and Recommendations for Jewelry